Quickie Recliner folding wheelchair
The Quickie Recliner wheelchair is designed to meet the needs of both rider and caregiver. The specially designed dual-trigger release and spreader bar includes a tension adjustment to easily maintain rigid back support. This makes recline positions a snap and is a big hit with caregivers, for whom ease -of-use is a must.
- More features and options than any other reclining wheelchair on the market today.
- Black anodized chair parts standard.
- Multiple wheel and caster combinations.
- Caster housing adjustments allow for true fork alignment when changing seat angles.
- Armrests are adjustable in height and detachable.
- Foot plate and hanger options are interchangeable for growth and changing needs.
- Quickie release rear wheels are a popular option for transporting.
|Seat Widths (inches)||14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20|
|Seat Depths (inches)||12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20|
|Back Heights (inches)||8.5 - 12, 12-15.5, 15.5-19|
|Footrest Options||70, 70V, 80, 90, Elevating, Articulating (All detachable)|
|Rear Wheel Options||22, 24 Spoke; 22, 24in Mag|
|Adjustable Axle Plate||No|
|Caster Sizes||5, 6 and 8in|
|Warranty||Lifetime Frame (more info)|
|Overall Weight||42lbs (slightly lighter with spoke wheels)|