Quickie Tilt Frame positioning frame
The Quickie Tilt frame is the industry leader in positioning frames.
The Quickie TS wheelchair was designed to provide the "right" position for adults. The TS does it by providing a 53 degree tilt-in-space range. It is standard with tilt-assist locking gas springs or lever-activated dual mechanical locks for infinite tilt-in-space positioning. Adjustable seat to back angle allows for even the most difficult positioning situations. This positioning frame is a leader in wheelchair excellence.
We recommend a consultation from your Physical Therapist/Physician when considering the Tilt frame chair purchase.
- Rigid frame construction. (non-folding)
- Swing-away removable footrests.
- 2 tilt-in-space options- Gas Cylinders or Dual Mechanical locks.
- Compatible with a variety of seating systems.
- Growing seat pan option.
- 53 degrees tilt-in-space range.
- 3 frame options- standard, growing or flared.
- Back style available with standard angle adjustable or reclining.
|Frame Style||Rigid positioning frame|
|Seat Widths (inches)||14", 15", 16", 17", 18", 19" and 20"|
|Seat Depths (inches)||14"-17", 16"-19", 19"-22"|
|Back Heights (inches)||21-27" (folding and adjustable angle)|
|Footrest Options||70, 80, 90 degree swingaway, Elevating|
|Rear Wheel Options||Standard or Quickie Performance|
|Adjustable Seat Height||None|
|Caster Sizes||5, 6 and 8in|
|Overall Weight||47 (varies on options)|