Quickie All Court
The Quickie wheelchair that is performance minded and bred to compete, hard!!!
The Quickie All Court Wheelchair is versatile and innovative in design. Works great for any court or impact wheelchair sports. The seat height, back height, back angle, and the patented center of mass adjustments allow the athlete to set the chair for optimal body positioning without affecting the wheel base and stability. The camber and anti-tip options further enhance the maneuverability and stability of the chair. This is the wheelchair of competitive choice.
- Adjustable Seat Height: Provides a range of 17" - 21" front seat heights and 13" - 21" rear seat heights. Adjustment for specific disabilities and player positions (i.e. For basketball, the front seat height can sit at 21" in the front and 21" rear seat to floor height).
- Center of Gravity Adjustment: The patented center-of-mass adjustment and forward/backward adjustments allow 3" of adjustment.
- Footrest and Foot Plate: Leg and footrest angles can be adjusted to fit the user's individual performance and playing style.
- Large Diameter Tubing: Gives added strength to withstand impacts
- Back Adjustments: An 8° angle adjustment is standard. By turning the top eccentric bolt on the backrest pivot plate, the angle can be increased or decreased by 8°. Back angle can be adjusted to accommodate individual sport position requirements.
- Camber Adjustments: Options of 12°, 16°, and 20° increase stability and enables the athlete to turn effortlessly.
- Integral Anti-Tip Single or Double: Helps eliminate the worry of tipping over. This feature also offers the advantage of allowing the user to move the center of gravity forward, making the chair more maneuverable. Now the athlete can concentrate on the game rather than on the stability of the chair.
- Removable Wing Option: Gives the athlete the ability to remove the wings for whatever sport he or she is playing. There are two choices: offensive basketball and offensive rugby double wings.
- Choice of Frame Lengths 17", 19", 21", 23": To accommodate the skill level and position of the individual.
|Seat Widths (inches)||14", 15", 16", 17", 18", 19" and 20"|
|Seat Depths (inches)||14", 15", 16", 17", 18", 19" and 20"|
|Back Heights (inches)||12-14, 14-17, 15-19 (folding or non folding)|
|Footrest Options||Platform with leg dtrap|
|Rear Wheel Options||Standard or Quickie Performance|
|Camber Adjustable||12, 16, 20 Optional Eccentric Axle
|Adjustable Seat Height||17"-21" front and 13"-21" rear|
|Caster Sizes||3in Micros|