How to Order
Call your order in:
- Assemble a list of questions you will want answered during the order process. This will ensure that you won't forget to ask all of your questions when the transaction is complete. We want you to be informed.
- Select the model of Quickie wheelchair you are interested in. We recommend that you download the actual Quickie order form so that we may go over it with you in detail. The order forms are available here online when viewing the specific model. (they do take some time to download as they are 190k in size, and require acrobat reader. Well worth the wait)
- Call 1-800-236-4215 To place your order.
We will send you a detailed order confirmation for your review and final approval, this confirmation will have the approximate ship date listed as well. Once you approve your configuration we will promptly process your new order.
We have always believed that dealing with our customers one-on-one is the most effective and error free way of processing orders. We understand the specifics of individual needs as they apply to daily life. While the internet affords all of us the ability to gain greater value it also deprives us that single most important aspect of the transaction and raises questions of, "who am I doing business with?", "when will I get my purchase?", "did they even order my wheelchair yet?" We want you to be informed every step of the way.
We are committed to providing you with the most up-to-date information on the products we sell. So give us a call and try us out.
Some of our customers prefer to order online. We encourage, however, for you to give us a call to place your final order. We can answer any questions you may have and quote ship dates and time at the time of your order. After reviewing your online order we will contact you the customer before processing the order. We want your purchase to be exactly as you want it.
JustQuickieWheelchairs.com is committed to working with its customers to ensure products with warranties perform according to the manufacturer's specifications. Warranty information, where applicable, can be found enclosed within the product packaging.
Items with exceptions noted below (*) maybe returnable for a refund, exchange or credit as long as they are returned within 15 days of receipt, are unused and are in their original and undamaged packaging. Sale items may not be returned unless defective. Non-defective returns will be subject to restocking charges as noted later in this section. No returns are accepted after 15 days.
- Sterile items may not be returned if the seal or packaging is broken or punctured.
- Wound Care, Cushions & Pillows, and other products where the intended use is to be in direct contact with the human body may not be returned.
- Ultra lightweight wheelchairs, sport wheelchairs, handcycles, Custom wheelchairs, or made to order Quickie wheelchairs (Quickie 2, Quickie 2HP, GP/GPV, Revolution, XTR, Lx/Lxi, ST/DT, Mach 2/3,R2, Quickie Power Wheelchairs, positioning wheelchairs, pediatric wheelchairs, sports performance wheelchairs, titanium wheelchairs) These items may be exchanged for non defective replacements only. To return defective products please follow the procedure as detailed above. No returns are accepted on titanium wheelchairs or custom made wheelchairs.
Many product problems can be resolved with technical assistance from the manufacturer's service center. Please refer to service center contact information enclosed with the purchase.
Should your item require warranty service or is missing parts, please first contact the manufacturer warranty service department.
If your item is not repaired to your satisfaction, JustQuickieWheelchairs.com will work with you to obtain an appropriate resolution.
All items must be shipped freight prepaid by the purchaser.
Return Merchandise Authorization
Items may be returned for refund, replacement or repair, subject to manufacturer and JustQuickieWheelchairs.com restrictions. All product returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization [RMA] number issued by JustQuickieWheelchairs.com (for items being returned to us) or by the manufacturer for items being returned to them.
Note: You must obtain a Return Authorization Number to return an item. All merchandise returns are subject to inspection. All merchandise returns not suitable for resale will not be accepted. A restocking fee of 20% may be applied to returns. JustQuickieWheelchairs.com is unable to accept returns on the following items. Ultra lightweight wheelchairs, sport wheelchairs, handcycles, Custom wheelchairs, or made to order Quickie wheelchairs (Quickie 2, Quickie 2HP, GP/GPV, Revolution, XTR, Lx/Lxi, ST/DT, Mach 2/3,R2, Quickie Power Wheelchairs, positioning wheelchairs, pediatric wheelchairs, sports performance wheelchairs, titanium wheelchairs) These items may be exchanged for non defective replacements only. To return defective products please follow the procedure as detailed above. No returns are accepted on titanium wheelchairs or custom made wheelchairs.
Unauthorized or Refused Items
JustQuickieWheelchairs.com cannot accept unauthorized returns or exchanges. Packages without an RMA number will be refused at our facilities and will be returned to the sender. JustQuickieWheelchairs.com will charge a 20% restocking fee plus applicable shipping charges for shipments refused by the customer. Additional charges may apply if all products are not returned in the original and unopened packing.
Non Defective Returns
Any returns found to be non-defective or intentionally returned as non-defective are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus all non-product related fees (shipping and insurance) are not refundable. Refused or undeliverable shipments will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%, in addition to applicable shipping, transaction and insurance fees.
Please be aware that if the reasons for the returned item(s) are not valid, you will be charged for return shipment to the original shipping address at UPS Ground rates.
Notice to Medicare and private insurance beneficiaries
This website or any affiliated websites owned by Sun West Rehab do not accept assignment, bill to Medicare or any insurance. Therefore, customers will be responsible for the cost of any and all equipment and supplies at the price posted on the corresponding website at the time of purchase.
Customers who submit claims to their insurance carrier are responsible for any differences between that of the reimbursement amount allowed by the insurance carrier and the amount for which the items were purchased. Any issues that may arise due to these amounts should be forwarded to your insurance carrier.